Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company and products. The protection and confidentiality of your personal data is of particular importance to Thermoplan GmbH., as is compliance with legislation on protecting data privacy.
In the following, we would like to outline briefly how we handle your personal data within the context of our website and products, and how we protect these data. Personal data comprises all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 (1) GDPR). This includes information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number. Information that is not directly associated with your identity, e.g. the number of users of an Internet site, does not fall within this scope.
The Themoplan as the providers of these websites take protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and comply with the statutory data-protection rules and this data protection statement.
When you use this website, various personal data will be collected. Personal data include data that makes it possible to identify you in person. This data protection statement explains which data we collect and what we use them for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that the data transmission on the internet (e.g. in the case of email communication) may involve gaps in security. Complete protection of the data against third-party access is not possible.
Responsible for this website and the data protection officer
The data on this website is processed by the operator of the website, whose contact information is available under section Imprint on this website.
Data Protection Officer:
Michael Nether Thermoplan GmbH Hermann-Böcker-Str. 21 82140 Olching Germany
Personal data refer to individual information about the personal or material relations of a certain or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, postal or email address, and access data in the context of using our website, products and services. Personal data are also stored by us in addition to the access data only if you voluntarily provide us with this. Personal data are only used to the extent necessary and for the sole consented purpose or a legally permissible purpose. The personal data will be stored for as long as the purpose continues.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the personal data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Duration for which personal data is stored
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights toward us regarding your personal data:
(1) Right to withdraw your consent once given to us towards us at any time (Art. 7 GDPR). This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the processing activities that were based on this consent in future.
(2) Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to request information about any personal data that we process from you at any time.
(3) Right to rectification of data (Art. 16 GDPR): If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct and supplement it.
(4) Right to erasure and/or "right to be forgotten" (Art. 17 GDPR): You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time unless we are legally obliged or entitled to process your data further.
(5) Right to restriction of the processing of personal data (Art. 18 GDPR): If statutory requirements exist, you can request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
(6) Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format in certain circumstances. Further, you have the right to transmit this data to a different data controller without hindrance from us, provided the data processing is based on consent under Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR and the processing is being performed using automated means.
(7) Right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR): You have the right to object to the processing insofar as data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising or profiling. In this case, reasons must be given for the objection.
(8) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR): You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data. The following data protection supervisory authority is responsible for us:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Promenade 18 91522 Ansbach Germany
Data collection on this website
Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device and stored on your browser. Their purpose is to make our website more user-friendly, more efficient, and more secure. We use temporary cookies that are automatically deleted when you shut down your browser (so-called “session cookies”) as well as permanent (“persistent”) cookies.
You have the option to choose whether you want to allow the placing of cookies. You can adjust the settings of your browser accordingly. Your options are to accept all cookies, to be informed when cookies are placed, or to accept no cookies at all. If you opt for the third alternative, you may not be able to use our services to the full extent.
(2) Cookies that are indispensable for the use of our website
We use session cookies that are indispensable for the use of our website. These include cookies that enable us to recognise you when you visit our site for a single session. These session cookies help to make our site more secure, e.g. by ensuring safe operation of the shopping cart function and payment processes. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b), (f) GDPR.
These cookies are used for the purpose of analysing user behaviour and for marketing purposes.
Cookies can generally be denied via the web browser settings. You can deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all functions of the website in full.
2. Contact form
If you submit inquiries to us via our contact form, the information provided in the contact form as well as any contact information provided therein will be stored by us in order to handle your inquiry and in the event that we have further questions. We will not share this information without your consent. Hence, the processing of the data entered into the contact form occurs exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You have the right to revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation.
The information you have entered into the contact form shall remain with us until you ask us to delete the data, revoke your consent to the archiving of data or if the purpose for which the information is being archived no longer exists (e.g. after we have concluded our response to your inquiry). This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods.
3. E-mail contact , telephon and fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your request, including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass these data on without your consent.
The processing of these data is based on Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
The data sent by you to us via contact requests remain with us until you request us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses (e.g. after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
Plug-ins and tools
This website uses the mapping service Google Maps. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To enable the use of the Google Maps features, your IP address must be stored. As a rule, this information is transferred to one of Google’s servers in the United States, where it is archived. The operator of this website has no control over the data transfer.
We use Google Maps to present our online content in an appealing manner , to ensure easy traceability of the locations indicated on our website and to facilitate convenient use of the map functions. The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Please note that data processings by Google may be performed outside the EU/EEA. Google will process your personal data also in the U.S. and has accepted the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
For more information on the handling of user data, please review Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under:
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/ and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/sccs/
How to contact us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection at Thermoplan GmbH, please feel free to contact our data protection officer by e-mail.
Note on Processing Activities when the Order is Placed